Monday, November 18, 2013

A Laser Tag Party

This past weekend was my son's birthday party.  He chose to have it at a local laser tag place.  They all had a lot of fun!

The invites/thank yous are now in my shop for instant digital download!  print as many times as you want - 4 different files!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/169795907/birthday-party-invitations-and-thank-you?

Here are some things that I made for the party.

First up is the invites.  I created them in photoshop.  I wanted them to have a modern/50s vibe. 
Front
Back
The cake is two flavors (per my son's request).  I iced the top to mimic the guns on the invites

Here are the party favors: mini laser pointer/flashlight key chains.  I printed the gun shape with "Thank You" on it from photoshop, cut it out, punched a hole and wound the key chain in it.  They were a hit!







No comments:

Post a Comment